Huskysibe

Howdy From Texas

I guess I should introduce myself. I am a long time lurker, my name is Billy and I live in Texas. I am a hobby junkie and it drives my wife crazy. i recently got interested in leathercrafting and it has consumed my life lol I love it!!!! My wife says she has never seen me take to a hobby before. I absolutely love it, and I get to be creative. I just retired from the military after serving 22 years so this gives me something to keep my mind occupied. Still putting together my tools and stuff but having a blast so far!

Thank you for your service! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum, thank you for your service. What part of Texas are you in ,I am in San Antonio.

Welcome brother. I'm still active at Ft Sam. If you ever find your way to Boerne or San Antonio look me up. Like you it has consumed my life. I'm either working on something or thinking about my next project. Is a huge help for PTSD, which is why I started it.

Welcome brother. I'm still active at Ft Sam. If you ever find your way to Boerne or San Antonio look me up. Like you it has consumed my life. I'm either working on something or thinking about my next project. Is a huge help for PTSD, which is why I started it.

Hey spartan I am just south of SA drop buy some time I would be glad to have you come buy

May just take you up on that Robert. Thanks and if you ever get north of San Antonio look me up!