J Hayes

H.f. Osborne Splitter

I have a H.F. Osborne splitter. Cast into the plate is: Spittler's Patent Champion Lap and Splitting Machine H. F. Osborne. It was pretty rusty when I got it but it cleaned up pretty well. Blade is sharp and has some life left. I do believe the roller is not original. Pretty cool old splitter with the raised letters cast into it. Its old and has some wear, I added a spacer for the spring on the handle, not fancy but it does the trick. I've ended up with to many splitters so this one will go. I can ship USPS priority mail flat rate for $20, local pickup is also available. In Wisconsin east of Madison in Waterloo. $400 plus shipping? Offers?post-29226-0-28155600-1397565159_thumb.j

post-29226-0-51461600-1397565183_thumb.j

post-29226-0-91035300-1397565218_thumb.j

post-29226-0-02842800-1397565234_thumb.j

Dropping price, $325 plus shipping

Offers? Trades?

J Hayes.
OBVIOUSLY, I would LUV to aquire this piece.

Unfortunately I am at this time unable to make an offer near your asking price.
But I do see that you may be interested in some type of trade, or trade/cash combo, and that opens up the "possible" from my perspective.
can you give me an idea of what your interests are, in order for me to guage what I may have to interest you?

As far as leather working equipment goes I dont have much besides sewing machines.
A singer walking-foot 16-188
A simanco (singer) walking-needle 111
A singer 'patch' machine 29-4
all in excellent working condition currently.

I also have tools/equip for wood working, welding, some neon signs, bar/man-cave items (lots), and more (no guns for trade).
Anything catch your attention?

J Hayes.

OBVIOUSLY, I would LUV to aquire this piece.

Unfortunately I am at this time unable to make an offer near your asking price.

But I do see that you may be interested in some type of trade, or trade/cash combo, and that opens up the "possible" from my perspective.

can you give me an idea of what your interests are, in order for me to guage what I may have to interest you?

As far as leather working equipment goes I dont have much besides sewing machines.

A singer walking-foot 16-188

A simanco (singer) walking-needle 111

A singer 'patch' machine 29-4

all in excellent working condition currently.

I also have tools/equip for wood working, welding, some neon signs, bar/man-cave items (lots), and more (no guns for trade).

Anything catch your attention?

Possibly the 111. Do you have a complete number for it? Where are you located?

Jeremy