trekster

Tippmann Boss For Sale

I have a Tippmann Boss Leather Stitcher for sale. This machine has a Serial Number of 7056. That means it has an aluminum casting for the machine body.

This machine is one that I have completely disassembled, cleaned and refurbished. I replaced the AR-10 Needle Shaft Gear with the newly redesigned Gear. This new gear is far superior to the old one in the way it attaches and transfers physical energy to the operating stroke. Also, I installed the Gear Rack Upgrade Kit. This kit involves Gear Rack Stops made from softer materials and the timing was changed to ensure long life of the AR-10 Gear and CAR-08 Gear Rack.

I stitched up about three of my holsters with this machine, just to make sure it was operating correctly.

The plastic tackle box contains 2 bobbins, a selection of needles and the Allen wrenches. Please note that one corner of the plastic tackle box has a chip broken out of it. Also included is the Operating Manual and the Tippmann Industrial DVD of Instructions.

If you think you might be interested in buying this machine, please contact me by email. The price is $1100.00 plus shipping within the continental US only. I estimate UPS shipping will be $30.00 The machine will be shipped in an original Tippmann Boss container, as seen in the background of the photos. (I have two other photos. Also, this Boss is currently listed at my Tippmann Boss blog. )

post-35367-0-53782900-1402691326_thumb.j

post-35367-0-65992900-1402691328_thumb.j

post-35367-0-35795700-1402691331_thumb.j

Edited by trekster