DGA

Knot Heads World Wide

While my question is a little off topic for this forum, The information available on the site was excellent. Knothead, you post on this forum, and I hope you will be able to steer me in the right direction. Anybody here that was not familiar with the sight, missed an opportunity. Especially relevant to the work done on this forum was the Allwine Grid Maker program. I would appreciate any information or update on the status of this site, as I'm sure others would as well. Thanks

While I can appreciate the very kind comment. I am still in deliberation with myself about continuing KHWW, or not. I am taking my time with this for the simple reason that I have my own braiding that I would love to explore more deeply. Running KHWW and my own business was proving to be quite exhausting and then be able to braid. I am still alive and have had the sister group for KHWW on Facebook for quite some time. I know it's not the same. I am still working at putting up some of the same information that was on the site itself. This will take some time of course.

The grid maker program is still alive and well. I have a browser based version for all here to download and use. Please make sure that you give Tim and John Allwine due credit for their hard work on this project. The grid maker is an ever changing project by John Allwine and will be updated as John has time to do so. You can find John Allwine on Facebook as well. He does post his updates to his page when he makes changes to the grid maker.

Otherwise, be blessed and may the joy of braiding be apart of your every day life.

Download the grid maker below. This one is the advanced version of the old one. There will be a learning curve.

This works in browsers;

Firefox

Google

Opera

The apple browser.

This will NOT work in Internet Explorer.

GridMaker2.0-BrowserVersion.zip

Best regards,

Brian...

Edited by KnotHead