I have a question, a friend of us came with this seat. I never done anything like this before main is solo seats and belts. Guess this is more like a upholstery kind of thing.He would like to have 2 skull's on the top tooled with some basketweave. Do I have to use thin leather for the sides, because I think when 2 persons sit on it maybe the entire thing sinks to the bottom :). Can I use thick leather on the top and thin leather on the sides? He would like to have also lacing to adjust the skull tooled parts to the sides. The bottom of it is with staples, but should I put the thing together first and then pull it over the seat, like some kind of cover or do I have to attach it somehow to the foam and lace it then. The big sofa is staring for me for a while now but I can't figure out how to make a start. Because it is the first time I make it for free but I don't want to damage the seat. Thanks, Nadine

post-46200-0-51885200-1420279451_thumb.j

post-46200-0-87000200-1420279479_thumb.j