Chiffa

Smoking Pipe Bag

Hi.

I need an advice.

I want to give my friend a smoking pipe on her birthday, but what kind of bag to create for the pipe and few accessories?

I wanted to create a wooden box, upholstered with velvet inside, but I lack the tools and in addition, the wooden box is not a thing for carrying around all day.

I have some experience in leather working and carving, so I just need only ideas what to do 'cos time is slipping away and x-day is close(( and I don't like what google shows me by words "smoing pipe pouch"(((

Sorry for my English. I can but hope that you understand meaning of the post))

Make her a leather box or case via one of the many solutions in Al Stohlman's 3 book set, "The Art Of Making Leather Cases."

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Making-Leather-Cases-Vol/dp/1892214946/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444406716&sr=1-3&keywords=al+stohlman

Good Luck,

Michelle

Thanks alot, Michelle :cheers:

Shame on me, I completely forgot about Stohlman's books (perhaps 'cos I don't have any of these books yet). I hope I'll find some references there.

Try pipe pouch pattern. Their are several styles of pouches.

I have two of the Al Stohlman's "The Art of Making Leather Cases" books and they are very helpful.

Bob