Sign in to follow this  
raysouth

ANVIL, HERITAGE

HERITAGE LEATHERWORKERS/HARNESS MAKERS ANVIL FROM WEAVER.

THE ANVIL IS LIKE NEW AND HAS HAD VERY LITTLE USE BUT WISH I HAD BEEN ABLE TO USE MORE. LOVE ANVILS AND THE WORK THAT CAN BE DONE WITH THEM.

SELLING THIS ONE FOR $75.00 PLUS FLAT RATE BOX SHIPPING OF $14.00. ALSO WILL BE LISTING A FEW SMALL ANVILS, (4) IN ANOTHER LISTING.

GOD BLESS.

RAY

007.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

If you can send me a PayPal invoice to imlers At embarqmail Dot com ...I'll take it.

Thanks

Troy

If it doesn't pan out with Troy, I'll take it.

2 hours ago, Mike516 said:

If it doesn't pan out with Troy, I'll take it.

Hello Mike.

Thank you for the back-up offer. Troy did take it and shipped it a short time ago. A great anvil and I enjoyed just looking at it on my desk.

Gradually getting things out the door. All of the leather leaving and excited that it has found a good home. Ended up @ 24 shipping tubes with 2 to 4 hides in  each box. Never realized what a chore things would be when the time came to wrap things up.

Thanks again and God Bless.

Nice hearing from you again.

Ray

17 hours ago, raysouth said:

Hello Mike.

Thank you for the back-up offer. Troy did take it and shipped it a short time ago. A great anvil and I enjoyed just looking at it on my desk.

Gradually getting things out the door. All of the leather leaving and excited that it has found a good home. Ended up @ 24 shipping tubes with 2 to 4 hides in  each box. Never realized what a chore things would be when the time came to wrap things up.

Thanks again and God Bless.

Nice hearing from you again.

Ray

Ok, Thanks for letting me know Ray!