PeytonMontana

Hello from Nashville

Hello!

Been working with leather less than a year.

There are no classes in Nashville for leathercraft, except a couple 1 hour workshops at Tandy Leather. So, I thought this forum would be a good place to learn from the best. My only real resources up to this point have been youtube videos.

:)

welcome to the site, and your correct Tandy is one of the sources, however there is a leather guild near Nashville.  I am not real sure of where it is Keven the manager at Tandy gave me the info on one occasion but I did not hang on to it, as transportation is a problem for me so I didn't think I would be attending any sessions there, but do understand that some people have come in to give classes, so if you give Keven a call you might find it is more local to you and can make use of it.

O n S

Ron

Welcome. Dover Tennessee here.

George

Welcome from Manchester.  There is an active guild that meets monthly in the Hermitage area.  I went a couple of times, but it's a 3 hour round-trip for me and so I can't regularly attend.  Their website is http://www.sclcg.net/joomla/

If you want to PM me, I will send you the direct e-mail for the current president.

Cheers,

Mike