JubWub

Help needed for begginer

Hello. My name is justin cassidento and im 15 years of age. I was wondering if someone could assist me in finding what i need to start and where to start. Much appreciated 

2 hours ago, JubWub said:

Hello. My name is justin cassidento and im 15 years of age. I was wondering if someone could assist me in finding what i need to start and where to start. Much appreciated 

Hi Justin, I started by buying a basic leathercraft kit from ebay. I have replaced some of them for better quality ones but a good starter kit for around £50. I would suggest buying a cheaper leather to begin with until you are pleased with the items you make and then move on to better quality leather. Most of what I purchase is from Tandy Leather whom I find both reasonable in price and very helpful. Their site is full of useful information and of course there is youtube which I find is a great source for information. Tandy shops also run courses which are free in the UK, one is on Wednesdays and I think the the other on Fridays if there is one near you. Enjoy learning and how you progress.

Gordon Clark