ultimatemcnab

Tippmann aerostitch wanted.

Hello from South Africa. I am searching for a Tippmann Aerostitch machine in good working order. Obviously the equipment will have to be shipped to me via DHL. Let me know whoever is willing to sell. Please advise if you believe I should consider another type of stitching machine considering where I live in terms of maintenance of a Tippmann.

Regards from the South.

i have a TIPPMAN AEROSMITH for sale having recently listed it for $1,500.00 US...  It comes with a pneumatic thread tightener, several bobbins, etc....  It weights about 60-70 pounds plus a heavy cardboard box  for protection....  please let me know if you are interested and i can get the actual shipping costs to South Africa...  regards,  CAPTAINLEATHER

Thank you Capt. My physical address I would like a parcel / package delivered to is 1 Southey Street , Tarkastad 5370 , Republic of South Africa. If you could find out the DHL cost to my door I would appreciate that.

Regards - Roybee.

Hello Roybee,

i finally received all your emails regarding your interest in my Tippmann Aerosmith.  Unfortunately my email account will not access your email address so...

Since your located is an area with limited access to repairs, etc.  may i make a suggestion?

I would recommend that you initially ship this unit to the Tippman factory and have them do a thorough review/rehab first before it is shipped to South Africa.

I used this machine for years but it has been unused for the past seven months and it would then reach you in top running order.

If you would like to consider this option, i can call Tippman and get their contact information for you so you can contact them direct for this service... And then they can get you costs from them to South Africa.

So please let me know if i should get DHL shipping costs to South Africa direct or to the Tippman factory in Fort Wayne, Indiana USA...

regards, jim

Hello Jim , I will not hold you on a line. You must sell the Tippmann first come first served. I have a local dealer in Cape Town that offers the Techsew ( Cowboy ) series with a backup service that is local. In terms of affordability and practicality I believe that would be my wisest option at this point in time.

I would love a Tippmann and hope one day I could afford to have one as a working novelty in my work shop.

Thanks for taking the trouble to contact me back.

Best regards - Roybee.