rckblykitn

Eco-Flo Water Stain silver, gold, pearl

Hello all!  

Another newbie here, both to the board and leatherworking in general.  Enjoying both very much!  I took the "basics" class at a Tandy store 4 weeks ago today and have fallen in love with this art form.

My first projects are two guitar straps.  I've searched around (here & elsewhere) and haven't found any photos of finished products that used the Eco-Flo Water Stain additives in silver, gold or pearl.  I'm wondering if anyone has any photos they could share.  I'm wanting to finish one of my straps with the pearl and one with the silver and want to make sure I like the effects before I buy them (they ain't cheap as you know!).  One strap will be finished with the All-in-One stain in fudge brown; the other with the Hi-Lite in Smoke Black (both antiqued with the Eco-Flo gel antique in black).  I've attached a couple photos of a couple of pieces I've done as practice; the first picture is the fudge brown stain which I'd like to use the pearl over, and the second is the smoke black which I'd like to use the silver over.  Any photos, thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!  

20170205_000229 compressed.jpg

20170209_164854 compressed.jpg

We’re you able to learn more about the gold, silver and pearl additives?