DesigningSoulmates

Like new Consew 2050 walking foot

This machine (Consew 2050) has been in my home for 7 months and I have used it all of 5 hours, might be less. I purchased this machine brand new, had it delivered to my smoke free home and purchased different gadgets to make sewing easy. I have changed my focus in leather, therefore this machine is to powerful. A great machine for someone working with heavy leather.

Based on the pictures...you will get a right and left zipper foot, sewing roller guide, a regular sewing guide, feeding dog plate with no ridges, oil and thread spools. All original parts will come with the machine as well. Everything listed in the pictures is your. 

Please feel free to ask questions... Pickup only Indianapolis 46214 ! $3500.00/OBO
I have more picture but maxed on MB
219-214- three four nine three

APPLICATIONS
For stitching extra heavy-weight materials
Designed for such operations and products as bag and suitcase handles, seat cushions, safety and logging belts, cargo slings, buffing wheels, tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins and covers, fabric structures, construction barriers, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boot stitching, book binding
Extended workspace
Designed for extremely large thread and thick materials. Thick seams, horse saddles, harnesses or stirrups are no match for the strength of this machine. It can also sew tight stitches with a long stitch length.
“Adler” style casting and features.
FEATURES
Synchronized upper and lower feeding mechanism assures uniform stitching
Alternating presser feet (walking feet)
13/16” (20mm) Presser foot lift - hand or foot operated
Two row feeder
2½ stitches per inch
Stitches per minute - 800
16-1/2" work area
Belt guard

IMG_1589.JPG

Edited by northmount
Removed redundant multiple paragraphs

Hello I know this is an old posting. Did you sell ts sewing machine yet? Is it still available?