Brian Woodyard

Chesapeake Leatherworker's Guild Restarting

Greetings to all,

The Chesapeake Leatherworker's Guild is restarting!!! Our first meeting will be on Saturday Nov. 18, 2017 from 1-3 PM at the Tandy Leather Store located at 128 Eastern Blvd. Baltimore MD 21221. For directions to the store please call 410-780-9699. All levels are welcome, you may bring a sample of your work to share, if you wish.

Is this going to be a monthly meeting? I will not be available for the meeting on the 18th but would really like to get involved? 

Yes, I'm hoping that we can get enough people interested to make this a monthly thing. Right now, I'm looking at the third Saturday of each month from 1-3 PM. That will give the store time to have their morning class and then the guild meeting after.

Brian

Greetings All,

I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was good and you had time to spend with family and friends.

The next meeting of the guild will be on Dec.16, 2017 from 1-3 PM at the Tandy store in Baltimore. The store's address is: 128 Eastern Blvd. Essex, MD 21221. Please call the store if you need directions at 410-780-9699 or TF 1-866-663-1494.

Brian

Edited by Brian Woodyard
add info