arrudad

A Late Hello!

I finally wanted to officially say "hello" to everyone on leatherworker.  I joined a few years ago, but due to several surgeries, I was unable to continue working with leather until just recently.  I got into leather when I was working for the fire department.  We carry a large amount of elevator keys on our apparatus and they were scattered all over the glovebox, which made them difficult to find at times.  I wanted to try and find a remedy to our elevator keys situation and that is when I thought of leather, I have been hooked ever since.  I continued to make other items for the department as well, chainsaw sheath, chainsaw tool pouch, and concrete saw blade holder.  I have attached (I hope) a picture of aforementioned items. 

One other thing that I wanted to say is "WOW", just wow.  I am in awe of the wonderful work that so many of you have graciously posted for newbies like me to drool over.  My hope is to one day come close to the craftsmanship that so many have exhibited here.

Okay, I guess I won't be posting a pictures at this time, as I they are too large in size.  I will post the pictures as soon as I get them reduced in size, as I know that you are all so excited to see them, jk. 

IMG_0303 (1).jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

Edited by arrudad

I guess I cannot get all the photos on one page, sorry.  I also made a holster, but I am going to make another as I was not very happy with the results.

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg