Sign in to follow this  
NorthIdahoLeather

Howdy from Idaho!

New member here, found the site doing a google search. My leather journey started about a year and a half ago. Like so many others, I needed a holster and decided to make one for myself. I had never touched leather before then. It’s been all uphill since then.   I’m hoping to perfect my skills and learn as much as I can.  I fell in love with the trade and have gone into business full time. I’m learning the business end of it all as I go.  I enjoy all things leather and really appreciate the variety of what is out there from items to personal styles.  My main focus is with holsters and Cowboy action gear, though I also make wallets, belts, and custom orders. I’m hoping to branch out into bag and pack making, chaps, western tack and hopefully next  summer I will be taking some classes in saddlery.  I’ve always been attracted to all things old western, is history and firearm history as well as the Cowboy way of life. 
apparently my pictures are too large to upload, so here is my Instagram for anybody who would like to see pictures. 
https://instagram.com/north_idaho_leather_co?r=nametag

-Jeff, North Idaho Leather 

14C95116-A892-40F3-B20C-CD7AB75D9911.jpeg

Edited by NorthIdahoLeather

EFAC7740-7648-479A-8300-485F619F6959.jpeg.0deb7be27c4b84145aa7eb637c7dd657.jpeg

Edited by NorthIdahoLeather