Sign in to follow this  
K-Man

Redid my bike seat

Here's a couple of pics of the newly recovered seat on my HD:

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0289.jpg

FSCN0291.jpg

We replaced the leather with the belting leather offered at Hermann Oak. It's highly moisture resistant. In this instance we used genuine shark for the exotic skin. It provides just enough friction on the seat itself and the sides to keep you in place. We're going to be offering this style of seat covering, to include a variety of genuine exotic skins. The next phase will be to change out the saddle bags - we'll be working on those next week. Those will also have the shark on them. We're nearly finished with the fork wraps.

Edited by K-Man

Pretty Nice there K Man. Pretty nice. I know the skin is a bit pricey but if you have someone sitting in the buddy position it really helps if they are stuck to the seat tight and not sliding around. But then they way I rode once was all they ever mounted up behind me anyway except for a little ol gal from El Reno. But she was tiny and you never knew she was on the sissy pad unless she reached around with a left handed cigarette.

I like it K-man, looks very nice.

Ken