UncleGeorge

Nice job of the site, you should be really proud of it

Enjoy

Ian

UncleGeorge

Nice job of the site, you should be really proud of it

Enjoy

Ian

I ended up using Microsoft Live Office. Was free. Paid 15 bucks for a domain name. You get a hunnerd emails addresses. Setting it up and designing the site was fairly easy. Free site reporting that is really helpful. Every time I look at the site I see little typos and such that I can't believe I missed the last time I looked at it...fortunately it is very easy edit that stuff. PayPal set up was much easier than I imagined it would be. Took a few days for the search engines to find it and get it to the top of the search pages. First time I ever sold anything on the internet. Pretty cool! Transaction through Paypal was really smooth. http://unclegeorgeswalletholster.com/default.aspx

Uncle George you did a great job on you site and I really like your holster design to. Hope you make lots of money with your site.

George,

Nice work on the site!

Is that template from Microsoft Live Office website or did you have to tweak it. The reason I ask is my daughter says that the free sites won't do what yours does. I guess seeing is not believing... Anyway it looks and works great.

BTW, nice work on the holsters!!

Dan.

George,

Nice work on the site!

Is that template from Microsoft Live Office website or did you have to tweak it. The reason I ask is my daughter says that the free sites won't do what yours does. I guess seeing is not believing... Anyway it looks and works great.

BTW, nice work on the holsters!!

Dan.

I just use the page template marked "general" in Microsoft Live Office. It gives you options to have 1, 2, 3 or more sections on your page if you wish. I just used one section for the entire page. I added photos and text whenever and wherever I wished and you see how it turned out. Adding a bunch of photos on a page is tricky but one or two no problem.

Great site George! I like the content, (nice holsters) good information, love the uTube vid.s, nice touch!

Rick Jorgenson