LeatherHead99

Chip Art Stamps, Can Be Used For Leather 55% Off At Joann Fabrics

This is just FYI...

Joann Fabrics sell these stamps from GCD Studios that are supposed to stamp cardboard items(i guess for scrap booking) but they also work for leather. They sell many different fonts and other designs. Joanns has them on sale for 40% off right now. I also found a coupon for an extra 15% of sale items. Each alphabet set runs $45 retail, but they're 40% plus the extra 15% off gets you 55% off..... not a bad deal if you want some new designs to spice up you creative abilities. I purchased two sets, and they seem to work really well. They don't leave as deep of an impression as true leather stamps, but they still do the job. The biggest size I've seen is 1/2"... These could be used for many different leather projects.

http://www.joann.com/coupon/ The 15% off printable coupon

http://www.gcdstudios.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62 Here are they many different stamps availble. I don't think Joanns carries all of them.

Neat idea - show us some samples

Get a real printable coupon of 60% off for Joann Store. I have a flyer of them promoting their black friday sale.

post-45790-0-12624400-1384973730_thumb.j

My store recently stopped carrying these.. I was able to buy a bunch of the sets on clearance for about $6 a piece a few months ago. I don't know if this is the case for all the stores or not.... Perhaps they are still available online