Froghunter

Jim Linnell is coming to New England!!!!

I spoke with Jim yesterday and got the OK to post this here. Jim will be visiting the East Hartford, Conn. and Boston, Ma. Tandy stores in September!!!! That's right.....He's coming to NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!

He will be teaching a class at BOTH locations! I don't have any of the specifics for the class in East Hartford other than he will be there September 3rd and 4th. You can call Bruce Kabel the manager of that store for more information. The East Hartford store number is 860-289-9003.

Jim will then be at the "Boston" (ok, really the Chelmsford store) location on Friday evening and Saturday (the 5th and 6th). He will be teaching embossing techniques. This class will begin Friday evening (Time to be determined as we get closer) and then go through most of the day on Saturday.

The stores have limited class seating. I have a FEW seats remaining at this time for the class, but will have PLENTY of viewing (read: standing room ONLY!) space. You can call me at the store at 978-275-0596 for more information. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY TO CALL THE BOSTON STORE!!!

This will be a GREAT opportunity to meet Jim and learn new techniques. Those who don't know, Jim doesn't make it up this way too often, so it may be some time before you get another chance!!! To see some of Jims' AWESOME work check out his website www.elktracks.net

I hope to see a GAGGLE of you leatherworkers in September!!!!!

Edited by Froghunter

Just wanted to bump this to the top so no one forgets.

I am pretty sure we have standing room only left, but I understand that Jim loves to answer questions and the like, so all'y'all New Englanders come on down on the 6th and meet this awesome artisan!