Paxton

"genuine Leather" Stamp Retailers

Hi everyone I am new to the forum and pretty new to leather making. I have started making my own belt straps to go with the cast buckles I am making and have a question. I have done a lot of searching on the interenet and the forum but cant seem to find a company that sells an already made "genuine Leather" stamp. They got to be out there but all I see are alphabet stamps and then custom stamps. You can find generic .925 stamps for jewelry so I would think it is also true for leather working. If anyone knows of where I can get one please let me know. Thanks so much.

HI Paxton

tandy and others at the top of each page sell stamps ,,check them out, all great people

..Doc..

If all you're wanting is a stamp with the words "Genuine Leather", you can have one made for about $40-$45 at http://www.lasergiftcreations.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=20&products_id=165

I've had maker's stamps and a caduceus stamp made and they are perfect.

Thanks Spence and Doc for the fast replies! I actually just found that company today and sent them some art for a logo stamp I want them to do. I was thinking that they would be the cheapest if I did have to make the Genuine Leather stamp and i have heard very good things about their stamps. Was just thinking there might just be a ready made generic one out there for cheaper. Like Doc sugest ill also click on some of thinks and see what I can find before ordering a custom one. making a trip to Tandy this weekend so I will also ask them. Thanks again!