wnkleather

1 1/4" Stainless Hardware

Anyone know of source for quality 1-1/4" stainless steel loops or keepers? Have searched all relevant threads on this and other forums. Have searched the internet extensively. Lots of 1", 1-1/2". It figures that I find a 1" strap too narrow and 1-1/2" too wide for my bags. I get nice buckles in 1-1/4" stainless, can find no keepers. I prefer the look of a metal keeper to leather. I guess I would settle for nickle/brass if 1-1/4". No rust allowed.

The n/p in the description means they are nickel-plated, so there should be no problem with rusting. If in doubt, drop Le Prevo an email.

The n/p in the description means they are nickel-plated, so there should be no problem with rusting. If in doubt, drop Le Prevo an email.

Nickle plated steel will eventually rust in outdoor environs. Nickle plated brass will eventually tarnish when nickle wears off, but still won't rust. Stainless steel holds up. I will definitely check with them as the Brits know their leather, harness, and hardware. Thanks again.