WELSHMAN

Clicker Dies For Shoe Soles

I'm looking for a suppler for clicker dies for shoe sole.Help please Thanks Lynn

I've been doing quite a bit of research on clicker dies recently. One of the things I've found to be true is that there is no souch thing as "stock" clicker dies. You can't go to a die maker and order out of a catalog. Because these are such a specialty, it's just not done.

So, any die maker will pretty much make whatever pattern you give them. Here is one of the die makers that most people around here agree is very good, http://www.texascustomdies.com/ I have not yet worked with them, but they should be a good place to start.

Thanks Glendon

Be careful with Texas Custom Dies. I had to send a number of my dies back because (4 of the 7 I ordered) of misplaced hole punches and over grinding of welds.

Good afternoon!

I'm sure by now you have found a die supplier, but I am new to this forum and I figured I would use this opportunity to introduce my company, GlobalDie.

As previously stated, it is very rare that a die maker have "standard" dies, as customer requirements typically vary, and we serve many industries. While we do not have any "off the shelf" product, here at GlobalDie, we are VERY familiar with sole dies, and really nay die used in the footwear making process (Vamp, Qtrs, Backstays...). We would be more than happy to provide you with a quote for any die needs you may have. We accept digital files (DXF, DWG, PDF), or contact me for a mailing address for hard copies.

Email me at:

Quotes@GlobalDie.Com