Sign in to follow this  
Spinner

Looking For 1/8" Burgundy Kangaroo Lace

Hey Folks,

I'm looking to buy 20ft or so of the 1/8" burgundy lace like y-knot sells. Sent Barb a message to find out when it will be back in stock but I have a feeling it won't be in time.

I just started experimenting with cutting my own lace so that's not an option for the project. If you have a roll and are willing to part with some of it, drop me a message with a price and let's talk!

Cheers,

Chris

Yeah i saw that but the color is off. Thought it might just be a web RGB color thing so I called and Emma at SLC confirmed it's more of a Fuscia color than Burgundy. I ended up placing an order with the place in Australia you mailed me about but haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Hopefully they get it out soon so I can hit my deadline. Client has already told me he'll wait for burgundy (original order was for red) if I can find it.

I ended up placing an order with the place in Australia you mailed me about but haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Hopefully they get it out soon so I can hit my deadline.

I hope they come through. I've shipped to Australia before and I don't think it took that long for the items to arrive. Not sure what it will run into coming this way.

I hope they come through. I've shipped to Australia before and I don't think it took that long for the items to arrive. Not sure what it will run into coming this way.

Received an email reply from them, nice folks so far. Sounds like they either have a batch brewing or they are making it on request as they indicated 3-4 days before it would ship. I'm ok with that as long as it's the right color. ;) The ship time estimate is 7-14 days as it comes via AirPost but expedited shipping is available, sounds like an email requesting a paypal invoice would be required for the faster shipping though as I couldn't find that option in the online store.