rdb

New Website

My new website is now live. Just starting with a few products to begin with, but we'll add as time goes on. And not just the current genre...

kate@studio2-dawgs built it with her own two little hands, and I'm thankful to her, for, at least, putting up with me. She really put some effort into the infrastructure, and shopping cart!

Hopefully, it brings a new round of customers.

It's not really completely ready, cause I haven't fully developed the marketing campaign yet . Lots more to do, but since we're among friends, let's just jump in.

I value this sites input, so, all comments, critiques, etc are welcome. Just don't scare anybody away from it, please...send pms if you want to really want to bust chops...lol.

http://www.rockyriverleather.com

Your site looks very nice and professional. It is easy to move around in and gives customers a lot of information. Great Job!!

Your new site looks good. I really like the drop down boxes for order options. I remember reading at studio 2-dawgs how they offered customized order processing. it's good to see how it looks in operation.

i have only one suggestion:

you have a bunch of wonderful items pictured in your "custom work" gallery, but all that work is hidden behind that one little link at the top of the page. i know those items aren't for sale, so they don't really fit in any of your "shop online" categories, but viewing those items might be what it takes to entice a potential customer to ask for something a little different.

my humble suggestion is to consider making those items a little more prominent some how.

your leatherwork looks very professional, and your new website reflects that image. i wish you well with it, and i hope it brings you many new customers.

Kate you did a wonderful job.

ken

Thanks, all.

Deb, glad you found it easy to get around. We worked a lot on navigation. I didn't want anyone to not know where they were. There's still a few pages that ain't quite there yet. As product list grows, that'll be important. When something is bought, you only leave the site for a page to enter the cc# at Authorize.net, but you come right back.

Ken, You're probably right. And I will do as you suggested, a while later. I'm not sure I like the gallery software being used, but I haven't explored enough of them yet, to decide on a final one.