Can super sheen be used on vingeroon? Would like to.make.some but don't want to have to spend a.ton.in other sealers. Thanks

Someone with more experience with vinegaroon will know more, but the two times I tried it didn't work out too well. The first time, I brushed it on (50/50 water and Angelus 600), and it didn't absorb into the leather (vinegaroon acts to waterproof the leather) so it streaked really badly. The second time I airbrushed light coats on - that worked fine, but I'm not sure about long term adherence. Personally, I'd just wax it the next time I vinegaroon something.

Can super sheen be used on vingeroon? Would like to.make.some but don't want to have to spend a.ton.in other sealers. Thanks

I've used it in the past, but haven't had the best luck with it when the item has been 'groomed. Sometimes it goes on fine and sets like normal, other times I had issues with it flaking off. Tried diluting it 50/50 with water and trying light coats but had similar issues.

I switched to using Resolene diluted 50/50 and using light coats and letting it dry overnight between coats and haven't had any issues. I know it isn't as shiny as the super sheen, but it works :)