Tree Reaper

Tom Lamprey ... Where Are You?

Anyone know Tom Lamprey from Granite Buckaroo?

I ordered a couple of buckles from him two weeks ago with three day delivery and I'm wondering where they are.

He hasn't answered two emails and a phone call so I'm wondering if he's sick, out of town or in jail?

Thanks.

Kevin.

I just got a Paypal notice from him yesterday that a belt buckle order has been shipped.

Thanks Rayban, he emailed a few days later saying the buckles had been back ordered but I wasn't aware of that at the time.

He was quick at sending them out once he got them.

I've spoken with Tom on the phone about our businesses in general, he's a very busy man, and like me, it sounds like he could use an admin assistant....and a purchasing agent....and a shipping and receiving clerk......a go-fer to make post office runs....beer runs.....someone to practice the guitar for me......paint the kitchen and get the wife off my back.....not enough hours in the day.

This is the buckle I ordered, http://www.granitebuckaroo.com/catalog/images/buckle04000floralbkass.JPG

I'm generally not in a rush but I have a belt waiting to go out the door and the order was still being processed after ten days or more so that's why I was trying to contact him in the first place.

He seems like a decent guy with maybe one too many irons in the fire.

Hw seems to be MIA again.....hasn't responded to an order I placed...emails....voice messages....concerned.

I contacted him about two weeks ago for buckles and tips, he was going to put the tips on his web site but I never could find them.

I'll try again next week.