nopension

howdy from az

Hey everybody!! I sign up here to learn about carving leather my wife gave me one of those kits from tandy

I messed with for awhile had fun , so I want to learn more !! Dont have many tools yet .

And I have no idea what all that stuff is about when I sign up. So if I'm not doing this right you have to tell me

Fred

Welcome Fred. You've definitely come to the right place. There's a lot of people here that will be more than glad to help you out.

Take care and again Welcome.

Butch

Once from Arizona. :P

Hi Fred, glad you're here. Are you going to Wickenburg? Come by and see me if you are. Thanks, Steve

Hi Fred, welcome to the Leatherworker. It's a fun place to hang out! Some of the Tandy stores in the Phx area have free beginner leather crafting classes.

Hi and welcome to Leatherworker.net. We're glad you found our little corner of the internet. There's lots of members, both amateurs and professionals, who'll be happy to help with any questions you might have. Ask away, and enjoy one of the friendliest sites on the 'net.

Hi Fred, welcome to Leatherworker. Quite a few on here from AZ. Lot of help avaiable here for the asking. Ross

Welcome Fred....this is a great site, I'm sure you will like it here!

Bobby

Welcome, I am from Mesa, AZ. I have found this site to be very friendly and a lot of help.

Just add another post and attach a photo when your ready to show us your stuff or want help.

Mark