Sign in to follow this  
pepin1948

Where to get custom stamps?

I found out today via Tandy Baltimore that they are no longer making custom stamps. I have a customer interested in 1500 bookmarkers with the following on them:

Trust

in the

LORD

with

all thine

heart

Proverbs 3:5-6

Isaiah 41:10, 13

BYU 1st Stake

2006/2007

50th Anniversary

Where can I get a custom stamp made that will shorten my stamping needs on this project? At a low cost, as the customer is being quite tight!!!

Holly,

2 suggestions.

Grey Ghost Graphics. Look in LCSJ for add. If you do not get it let me know and I can look it up.

Try a local shop that does laser engraving. We had a plate made for embossing letters in a project. Not cheep at about a buck a letter. Sure beat doing them all by hand. The big thing is it was just a flat plate so you need to find a way to use it. If you go that way I can tell you what we did.

Tom Katzke

Central Oregon

I left Jeff at Grey Ghost a message...hoping he calls back. He helped me out with white lace previously, so am hoping to get this done through him too.

I left Jeff at Grey Ghost a message...hoping he calls back. He helped me out with white lace previously, so am hoping to get this done through him too.

You can make a methacrylate pattern with a laser engraving machine with your texts, photos and self designs. You can look for in a printing workshop if they have steel printing press letters; you can see a how-to sample in a issue from Leathercrafters&Saddlers Journal. I have my own alphabet in methacrylate.

The customer needed the job more quickly than I could do (about a month's time), so he is going to look for something else.

Lo necesita mas rapido que puedo hacerlo (menos de un mes); por eso, el esta tratando otra lugar.