Sign in to follow this  
BearMan

Mauls for Christmas

Hi Everybody,

If you've had any ideas about getting,,, or giving a Maul for Christmas,,, it's time to get your order in!! It looks like I have enough time to get about 3 or 4 more Mauls done, before Christmas. Just let me know what You need, & I'll do my best to get it to you as soon as possible! Thanks Again,,, Ed the"BearMan"

Side note: What kinda glue did you use, man, I still hear that clank (not related to your work - manufacture) and I wanted to put in some rubber gaskets to see if it would quiet it down. Any suggestions?

Hi,

You're not gonna get it apart, unless you break it apart. I always assemble all of my mauls with 25oo psi Devcon epoxy. If I remember correctly, Yours were the BK mauls that I replaced the handles on? I could be wrong,,, old age ya know,,, hehehe If that's the case, hopefully the ring is better than before,,, but being the way they are originally made, they may still be kind of loud. I really hope not. Most all of the polymer mauls make some sound, I believe mine are quieter than most. I hope it's something you can live with, cuz I'd be really surprized if you got the handle off. If You'd like to give me a call,,, maybe we can figure out a way to help?? Ed 843-379-3229

Oh well. I guess I will have to sell both of my BK mauls and buy two of yours....hehe Got it! That will be my New Year's Resolution!!

Thanks and Happy Holidays.