Okay, i haven't poked all the way back but I'm sure that'd take atleast a week, so I'm posting instead

First Question : Eco-Flo all in one. I used some one replacement bit-ends for some cheekpieces thinking itd be a simple no hassle get it done and out to use sort of thing, and it went on nicely and dried without streaks and all. But after getting it stitched and ready to go, I thought I'd give it a quick run over with a little oil/cleaner, and it started coming off! Now, I don't know if I did something wrong, or if it just fails... but I was under the impression "all in one" meant "all in one" as the guys at tandy said it'd finish itself. I was curious if others had this problem too?

Second Question : I'm a bit of a nut and i like colors that pop. A bit ago i saw in a post someone mentioned Angelus Dyes to someone looking for hot pink. I was wondering if the rest of their dyes were as vibrant as the pink seemed to be and if theyre the way to go as far as hand dying colors? I'm also looking for a good white that isnt paint, or if i have to save up for a vat dyed hide some day.

Third Question : I've seen lots of talk about oiling things before sealing them, and ive never done this but was wondering, for regular colors that it wouldn't darken much.. is it better? Does it make a big difference in the end? Does it mess up water based sealers, such as super shene(what I tend to use)?

..and I suppose I'll be a little lazy and throw in a fourth question instead of looking it up right now : Is it worth getting an airbrush or similar for application?

Okay, i haven't poked all the way back but I'm sure that'd take atleast a week, so I'm posting instead

First Question : Eco-Flo all in one. I used some one replacement bit-ends for some cheekpieces thinking itd be a simple no hassle get it done and out to use sort of thing, and it went on nicely and dried without streaks and all. But after getting it stitched and ready to go, I thought I'd give it a quick run over with a little oil/cleaner, and it started coming off! Now, I don't know if I did something wrong, or if it just fails... but I was under the impression "all in one" meant "all in one" as the guys at tandy said it'd finish itself. I was curious if others had this problem too?

Second Question : I'm a bit of a nut and i like colors that pop. A bit ago i saw in a post someone mentioned Angelus Dyes to someone looking for hot pink. I was wondering if the rest of their dyes were as vibrant as the pink seemed to be and if theyre the way to go as far as hand dying colors? I'm also looking for a good white that isnt paint, or if i have to save up for a vat dyed hide some day.

Third Question : I've seen lots of talk about oiling things before sealing them, and ive never done this but was wondering, for regular colors that it wouldn't darken much.. is it better? Does it make a big difference in the end? Does it mess up water based sealers, such as super shene(what I tend to use)?

..and I suppose I'll be a little lazy and throw in a fourth question instead of looking it up right now : Is it worth getting an airbrush or similar for application?

1. I can't answer your first question, I don't use any of the Eco-flow products (and never will)

2. I too love the poping colors...I'm so far only using Angelus spirit dyes (until my stock is gone-buhu) if I need to dye something and most colors pop wonderfully. If you take a look at my work you'll see what I mean.

3. After I have used the spirit dye I use neatfot oil (not the compound) and then I leave it to rest for at least 24 hours before applying a sealer.

4. Made my life soooo much easier, I Love my airbrush :-)

I hope this helps you some along the path//Tina

Thanks, I'll have to go find some of your stuff to peek at

Okay, i found some of your work where the color was quite impressive! but looking at the colors available it brings up another question; can you mix the angelus dyes well enough or will they do horrible battle with eachother?

You can mix them and delute them as you wish. I only have around 10 colors, the rest I mix myself :-)