Sign in to follow this  
leatherman1457

Gomph Creaser set #1 #2 #3 #4

This is for a set of vintage gomph Single Line Creasers. They are made by the Henry G. Gomph tool company est.in 1866. this set of tools are over 100 years old and in great shape.The tool handles are made of rosewood and the ferrules are made of solid brass. there is very little pitting if any on the tool steel. the solid brass ferrules are all in great shape. the rosewood handles are in good shape. the #2 and #4 has small cracks in the handle but will not affect the way the tools work. A great set and a nice set for any professionel leather workers set. It would make a great Christmas present. I am asking $125.00 for the set and anything over $100.00 will go to the leatherworkers site .shipping will be 5.00 for priority mail. any international buyers need to contact me for shipping. . I accept paypal and US poastal money orders. Items will not be shipped out till payment. If you have any questions contact me at my email leatherman1457@aol.com

100_1611.JPG

100_1614.JPG

post-12512-125920081601_thumb.jpg

post-12512-125920093989_thumb.jpg

This is for a set of vintage gomph Single Line Creasers. They are made by the Henry G. Gomph tool company est.in 1866. this set of tools are over 100 years old and in great shape.The tool handles are made of rosewood and the ferrules are made of solid brass. there is very little pitting if any on the tool steel. the solid brass ferrules are all in great shape. the rosewood handles are in good shape. the #2 and #4 has small cracks in the handle but will not affect the way the tools work. A great set and a nice set for any professionel leather workers set. It would make a great Christmas present. I am asking $125.00 for the set and anything over $100.00 will go to the leatherworkers site .shipping will be 5.00 for priority mail. any international buyers need to contact me for shipping. . I accept paypal and US poastal money orders. Items will not be shipped out till payment. If you have any questions contact me at my email leatherman1457@aol.com

sale is pending.

waiting on money order. sorry but will put more up after thanksgiving. Gary

sale is pending. Gary

" Sold "

to the man in the bleachers for a song and a dance. Better luck next time every one lol. Please donate a portion of your sale to the leatherworker site to keep it up and running smoothly. Thank You for the sale. Gary