Sign in to follow this  
kagekeeper

Had No Luck In ..how Do I Do That

I have wanted to make a leather box for my small collection(10-20) of wrist watches and am in need of a pattern for it in addition to some tips. The new steam punk craft aid from tandy inspred me to want to do this.

I have not been able to find any post on here and am simply not very good at starting up something like this so any help and pics is very much appreciated

Have you considered taking the Small Sissy Bar Bag pattern and altering it to make it a box?

I have wanted to make a leather box for my small collection(10-20) of wrist watches and am in need of a pattern for it in addition to some tips. The new steam punk craft aid from tandy inspred me to want to do this.

I have not been able to find any post on here and am simply not very good at starting up something like this so any help and pics is very much appreciated

GO TO hOBBY LOBBY.....MICHAELS OR YOUR FAVORITE CRAFT STORE and buy a wooden box.

cut the leather out that will match all sides -top and bottom glue the leather pcs on

and then sew all together.

The Stohlman books on How to Make Leather Cases have detailed instructions for making leather boxes, or covering wood boxes with leather.