Sign in to follow this  
NoRemorse

NoRemorse for the Wicked

Hey Everyone,

I am NoRemorse.. I know little and want to know everything, This forum seems like just the place to do it!

I would like to start making things from the.. um.. Not so Softer side of Sears, ha ha. I am interested in handcuffs, collars, leads, flogs and all that other creepy stuff :whistle: . I have a good background with sewing/drape fitting (Fabric) and have plenty of machinery and tools at my disposal. I hope to get some of my creations uploaded so I can get some feedback. I have some interesting ideas I would love to try out. I am very interested in braiding and already found some great tutorials. This forum looks just awesome, and I can't wait to dive a little deeper :)

More about me..

I play World of Warcraft.. all the time, ha ha. It is a terrible addiction, but I love it. I am a computer nerd :taptap: , and a hopeless romantic :wub: . I am in a band (I play guitar/bass/drums) ... ok, not really a band, just two guys dicking around making hilarious music. I have also co-written 3 full length movies that will never go anywhere except for the pages they were written on :( . So all in all, I am a complete failure, ha ha :lol: . But hey.. atleast I am happy

Hi and welcome!!!

I'm sure you won't regret registering to this board if you'll like to dive deeper into leathers.

There is an adult section too, just send a message to Johanna and she'll let you in.

Working leather takes alot of time so prepare for a new addicton that will steal time from the others;-)

Tom