Sign in to follow this  
celticleather

Strap-cutter Instructions

In the course of moving my workshop, I found the original instruction booklet for my wooden strap cutter (which I'm still using!), that had slipped down behind a bench, sometime since 1972.

I've posted it here as a pdf file, for the benefit of anyone who may find it interesting/useful. Perhaps it hasn't changed over the years . . . I'd be interested to know.

It's a bit yellow and grubby, but I guess if I'd spent 37 years behind a bench . . .

Strap-cutter.pdf

Strap-cutter.pdf

It's a bit yellow and grubby, but I guess if I'd spent 37 years behind a bench . . .

Correct me if I'm wrong, Terry, but I thought you HAD spent 37 years behind a bench... LOL

Ray

Correct me if I'm wrong, Terry, but I thought you HAD spent 37 years behind a bench... LOL

Ray

You're right, Ray - but luckily I was on the other side of the bench!rolleyes.gif

Terry

Wow - those instructions are almost comical! I haven't seen instructions that good since... well, never!

Thanks for the manual, Terry. I appreciate seeing it all taken apart. . . it gives me some ideas how to modify the one I built to make it work better perhaps. . .

L'Bum