Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jin

Wanted: Custom Wallet

Guest Jin

Hello, I'm looking to get a wallet made to a specific design. I wanted to purchase this wallet but the maker says he doesnt plan on bringing it back. I really like the idea of the wallet (money clip/wallet hybrid with a magnets to hold) and the color as well. I am looking to pay around $40 but this is negotiable. If anyone is interested in making this for me, please contact me through email jinp6301"at"gmail"dot"com

Thank you!

Hello, I'm looking to get a wallet made to a specific design. I wanted to purchase this wallet but the maker says he doesnt plan on bringing it back. I really like the idea of the wallet (money clip/wallet hybrid with a magnets to hold) and the color as well. I am looking to pay around $40 but this is negotiable. If anyone is interested in making this for me, please contact me through email jinp6301"at"gmail"dot"com

Thank you!

Be aware that magnets will erase your credit cards. Perhaps that is why this maker is no longer doing this design.