Chris B

Jeremiah Watt Saddlemaking Dvds

I have the whole set of Jeremiah Watt The Art of saddle making dvds. I have watched them once and must say they are great. But I have realised that I dont have the time to get into saddle making right now. I paid 400 for the set and would like to get 300 out of them, or I mite be interested in trading for some tools. Or I would throw in some extra cash for an older cast iron Boss. I will ship in a flat rate box, which is how it got shipped to me. I think it was around 5 bucks. Anyway, pm if your interested.

I have the whole set of Jeremiah Watt The Art of saddle making dvds. I have watched them once and must say they are great. But I have realised that I dont have the time to get into saddle making right now. I paid 400 for the set and would like to get 300 out of them, or I mite be interested in trading for some tools. Or I would throw in some extra cash for an older cast iron Boss. I will ship in a flat rate box, which is how it got shipped to me. I think it was around 5 bucks. Anyway, pm if your interested.

Hello,

I am interested in DVD's.

If you are not set on a Boss. I have a Ferdco 440R that you might consider. It has been recently

checked and adjusted by Cobra Steve.

Will send PM

Kirk

Hello, Do you still have the saddle making videos? Thanks Clint Haverty

Hi Clint Im sorry I havent updated this but they have been sold.