Kiscien

I'm Looking For A Job In Surrey, Bc

Hello all!

In 27.10 I will be arriving to Surrey in Canada. And because of that I'm looking for a job.

I will have open work permit so there is no problem with hiring me :). No LMO opinion at least :).

I have 5 years experience in leather crafting and 4 years in sales in my own business. I know basics of HTML, and basics in joomla page editing.

Until today I've tried to make(leather only): whips (up to 24 plait), bags, belts, leather and steel armours, saddles and many more.

My hobbies are crafts, sports, movies, RPG games and few others but I belive these are most important. I tried blacksmithing, armour making, knife making, bow making. In the moment I'm learing how to cast foam and plastic. I'm cycling, climbing and fighting in a gym a lot. I belive that I'm skilled person.

I don't smoke at all, and I don't drink much! Let's say one beer per month.

What job I'm looking for?

- Part time only

- On salesman position in leather store for example - it will be best. I can help potential customer to choose, explain or advice in anything.

- As a leathercrafter - I prefer not but If you can pay me decent money for this, than it will be no problem. Simply I'm little bored with this so I need some little change.

If you can help me somehow please send me message. If you have any question also send me message ;).

Karol Bilecki

Hi Karol.Tandy has an outlet in Surrey onthe King George Hwy.,which runs right through Surrey always worth a try.I am in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island which is a short ferry ride from the mainland,give me a call if you want to 250 756 6619.I also blacksmith and do shoe repair as my day job.Steve.