Sign in to follow this  
CodyG

Cobra Class 4 - Servo Motor Manual?

Hey everyone,

I received my class 4 a couple weeks ago, and I'm having issues figuring out the motor.

I didn't receive a manual for the motor, and messing around with the buttons, I somehow put the m-effer in reverse, and I can't figure out how to get it back. Does anyone have a copy of the manual for the motor?

Thanks in advance,

Cody

I didn't receive a manual for the motor, and messing around with the buttons, I somehow put the m-effer in reverse, and I can't figure out how to get it back. Does anyone have a copy of the manual for the motor?

There is a manual in this post servo Item 2 in the manual tells how to reset direction.

To others out there, don't mess around with the buttons if you don't have the instructions for them. Just makes trouble for yourself.

CTG

Thanks for the link to the manual, CTG. I really appreciate it and it got me back up and running.

Do the dealers normally not send a manual for the motors, or is this just something that was left out by mistake?

Do the dealers normally not send a manual for the motors, or is this just something that was left out by mistake?

Techsew servos come with one. But I see a number of requests in the past months.

I got a manual with my Cobra 4 motor. I'll scan and email it to you if you'd like

My class 4 came with all the manuals and info one would need,with a little bit of translation I've been able to adjust and set up the machine to do anything one could ask.

Also a call to Steve or David and you will get help as it may be needed.

Jeff

I got a manual with my Cobra 4 motor. I'll scan and email it to you if you'd like

Thanks for the offer. I'll PM you my email address.

Cody