Sign in to follow this  
hollyg

Hello I Am A Newbie Too!

Hello I just joined this wonderful site. I have been making art quilts since 1989. I did a little leatherwork in High school. I don't know why but lately I have been fasnicated with working with leather. I want to start making ladies leather handbags. I have made 8 so far and all but one has sold. I don't want to be a millioner but I really want to suppliment my income because right now I work as a store clerk. I am into making new friends ,shoot me any advice.

Thankyou,

Holly

Hello I just joined this wonderful site. I have been making art quilts since 1989. I did a little leatherwork in High school. I don't know why but lately I have been fasnicated with working with leather. I want to start making ladies leather handbags. I have made 8 so far and all but one has sold. I don't want to be a millioner but I really want to suppliment my income because right now I work as a store clerk. I am into making new friends ,shoot me any advice.

Thankyou,

Holly

Welcome Holly, you found the right place for knowledge and advice. Look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome to the forum and greetings from Central Texas, USA. Thanks for joining my LW Friends network.

Welcome to the forum and greetings from Central Texas, USA. Thanks for joining my LW Friends network.

Hey there guys, this is a very friendly site with lots of lovely people who believe in sharing knowledge in and around our craft, don't feel afraid to post pics of your work and ask for criticism as it will always be fair and informative. Ask away and people will point you in the right direction.

pip