Tat2edCowboy

Stainless Steel Stirrups Supplier

My first saddle is almost complete and I still need stirrups! Does anyone know where I can find a supplier for the stainless steel bound stirrups? I am looking for a 4 – 5" stainless bound Monel or something similar.

I haven't waited until the last minute lol! I spent a lot of time with Basin Tack Company trying to come up with a custom aluminum stirrup but they can't seem to do the logo I wanted. I have also emailed Trina Weber of Webber Stirrups on a couple of occasions but she never responded. I have searched the web and the forums here but can't seem to find a supplier. I have found tons of them for retail but I would prefer to find a supplier as I plan on making multiple saddles. Thank you in advance for any help provided!

Edited by Tat2edCowboy

Sean, I suggest that you try Trina Weber again..........maybe phone rather than email. I've purchased quite a few pairs of stirrups from her, and always got good service and great stirrups. JW