Sign in to follow this  
Tina

A leatherworking book I just found...

I found a leatherworking book at the library and after looking around and reading this is something I would like to share with you all.

The book is full of basics but has ontop has manny patterns in it for purses, briefcases and more. Not the tooling patterns but the construction ones with all the parts etc...And all in English:-) So if you like to make this kind of items this might be a really good start. I did find it at Amazon, titel, ISBN number and such:

Leatherworking Handbook by Valerie Michael...ISBN 0-304-34176-2.

I found a leatherworking book at the library and after looking around and reading this is something I would like to share with you all.

The book is full of basics but has ontop has manny patterns in it for purses, briefcases and more. Not the tooling patterns but the construction ones with all the parts etc...And all in English:-) So if you like to make this kind of items this might be a really good start. I did find it at Amazon, titel, ISBN number and such:

Leatherworking Handbook by Valerie Michael...ISBN 0-304-34176-2.

Yes, this is a nice book. I bought it a couple years ago, and still pick it up every now and then.

I intend to get this book. The author holds leatherwork classes not too far from where I live. I hope to go on a course later in the year if I can afford it.