Sign in to follow this  
Patina

Where do I buy brass corners for leather notebooks/writing pad

I have a leather writing pad that is tearing at the corners. Can someone help me with a source for the hardwares that can go into the corners to protect it from further damage? Thank you all for your time.

Look at 'folio corners' on this page: http://www.leprevo.co.uk/leathergoods.html. Click on the link 'folio corners' for a picture.

Edited by celticleather

Hello Patina,

Depending on where you're at, you might consider Ohio Travel Bag Co. If you only need a few, you might email me, and I might be able to help since we order from them about every other day. I can also check their catalog for you if you can't find them on their site.

Kevin@springfieldleather.com

Hello Patina,

Depending on where you're at, you might consider Ohio Travel Bag Co. If you only need a few, you might email me, and I might be able to help since we order from them about every other day. I can also check their catalog for you if you can't find them on their site.

Hi Kevin,

I'm in California, can these be sourced locally? I'm not sure where to look since the big hardware stores don't carry them. Thanks.

Hello Patina,

Thank you for the link. Do these go by any other name? What about the fittings for the corner of a 3D object such as the corner of a briefcase?