Sign in to follow this  
THE BIG RED VIKING

Hello everyone

Just taking the time to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Steve I am from the Northern California area and I am just getting started in leather working, so far I have only made three handgun holsters and a beer/soda holsters (had some scrap pieces) But I would really like to start carving, stamping and getting into to other projects with more detail. If anyone knows of any good books, videos or sound advice to help me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks. This is an awsome site.

Just taking the time to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Steve I am from the Northern California area and I am just getting started in leather working, so far I have only made three handgun holsters and a beer/soda holsters (had some scrap pieces) But I would really like to start carving, stamping and getting into to other projects with more detail. If anyone knows of any good books, videos or sound advice to help me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks. This is an awsome site.

Well Steve you might be a ways away, but I think we should try to hook up and do a little work together. Everyone has something to share in this craft, perhaps we try some time and space to see what we can come up with?

Welcome to our forum Steve. Glad to have ya. I would suggest getting a subscription to Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal. It is a great magazine that is full of awesome tips and ideas. Good Luck.

Thanks Dustin for the info