armourintraining

Celtic Stamp Prices?

Why is it every where i look, celtic stamps are very expensive? If anyone can help that would be cool because i really would some but cant pay those prices right now. Am i just looking in the wrong places?

Tandy, PMC, springfield, and ebay. i saw some cheap on ebay but i dont really care for ebay

At tandy the 3d celtic stamps are 5-7 bux You can get them for less that a double-non-fat-cinnamon-twistcaramelfrappachino if you have a membership...........With leather tools you get what you pay for. If 5-10 bucks for a tool is too much, this hobby is going to be disappointing. They need to handle alot of force and make a detailed impression in hard leather. Most people who do this regular will get better quality stamps made custom for them so their pieces are more original. Expect $75 dollars and up for bigger custom designs.

Edited by TinkerTailor

Im in it for the long haul. i'm going to bite the bullet and buy them. i guess i just kept looking for the bundles and not them individually.

I have bought the stamps and craftool crafted celtic designs on ebay and have not had an issue. Instead of buying just the stamps, look for a 'lot' of leather working tools. Usually the bigger the lot the less each piece is, but the lot price could be hundreds, the sell off what u don't want. On ebay now the crafted templates are $8 or so plus shipping (search ebay 'Tandy celtic craftaid' then 'tandy celtic stamps'). Leave Tandy off and I found many rubber stamps.

Tony

springfield does have a pack(set) of celtic stamps. ~30$