HARVEY

How Do You Flip-Flop An Image?

Hi, Guys. Need some help here, and I'm not real computer savvy.

I want to photocopy an image, but flip-flop it so it goes the opposite way. I am using Windows XP, and my printer is an HP 4-in-One Officejet 6210 model.

There's probably an easy way to do this (without scanning preferably). Anybody out there able to walk me through it? Thank you kindly.

Harvey

Los Angeles

can you send the image to me, Harvey? I can reverse it and send it back quicker than I can explain it.

admin@leatherworker.net

Harvey,

Finally a computer deal I sort of know. There seems to be a few ways to do it. A kid at Best Buy showed me. I had all the comprehension of trying to explain the futures and options market to some first graders. He finally gave up and went to "paint".

Open the "all programs" deal (click the flag on the bottom left of the desktop) and find "paint". Mine is hidden in "accessories" with a lot of other stuff I don't know what they do either. Click on "paint". Have your scan or image somewhere you can find it. Click on the "file" tab and then "open...." Find the image or scan you want, and click it. Then you head a few tabs to the right to the "image" tab. Click that and you should see a deal that says "flip/rotate...." Hit that one and a menu shows up that gives you the option of flip horizontal, flip vertical, or rotate by angle.

After I figured it out, I asked him if I could get a white shirt, funky black tie, and go to work there. They all laughed.....