I wasn't able to get to Tandy today before they closed so I didn't get the Leather Sheen I needed. Is there anything comparable at places like Home Depot or Lowes? If not I guess I can wait another day and get it when Tandy is open.

Thanks.

Not that I know of. I have used wood sealer for wall hanging type stuff but thats not a good bet for holsters.

Sometimes you can get a few things at the local hobby shop or hobby lobby if they have a leather working section, allthough its usually minimal and totally overpriced.

if you have a hobby lobby nearby they should carry a small section of leather craft supplies. at least the one where i live does.

I used Mop and Glow on my boots when I was in Air Force Tech school... That stuff would put on a glass like shine it was great for saving time. Although it would crack if you got it to far from the heal and toe.

I would not recommend it for holsters. Atleast i wouldn't use it on one of mine.

ps0303,

Just an idea that might work. Try a shoe repair shop in your area to see if they will sell you alittle. It wouldn't take much & I'm sure they would have something that you could use.

Good luck.

Wait and order the proper finish. You'll be glad you did. No use putting all the work into a holster only to not be satisfied with the last step. ;)

Wait and order the proper finish. You'll be glad you did. No use putting all the work into a holster only to not be satisfied with the last step. ;)

Right on, Monica.