Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tammy

Unadorned Wwe-Shaped Belt Needed

Guest Tammy

I was sent to this forum by a leatherworker in Atlanta who said there were a few guys and gals who could help me. I am hoping he is right and thought it was sure worth a try.

What I am looking for is a plain black leather belt of the sort used as prize belts for WWE wrestlers. That shape but totally unadorned. This is simply going to be used for a costume accent and nothing else.

It will be for my husband who is not a small guy. His waist is currently at 40" but he has been working out really hard and losing weight. He is planning and working toward being back to his regular 38" or maybe 36". I guess if it could have adjustable closer between the two sizes that would be ideal, be it snap, buckle or tie. That part doesn't matter as it won't be seen.

I'm not looking for anything fancy, no decoration, no branding, no braiding, nothing but solid black.

Is anyone able to help me or refer me to someone, perhaps?

Tammy (myotherrideisadragon@yahoo.com)

I was sent to this forum by a leatherworker in Atlanta who said there were a few guys and gals who could help me. I am hoping he is right and thought it was sure worth a try.

What I am looking for is a plain black leather belt of the sort used as prize belts for WWE wrestlers. That shape but totally unadorned. This is simply going to be used for a costume accent and nothing else.

It will be for my husband who is not a small guy. His waist is currently at 40" but he has been working out really hard and losing weight. He is planning and working toward being back to his regular 38" or maybe 36". I guess if it could have adjustable closer between the two sizes that would be ideal, be it snap, buckle or tie. That part doesn't matter as it won't be seen.

I'm not looking for anything fancy, no decoration, no branding, no braiding, nothing but solid black.

CAIN'T GET YOUR ADDRESS TO WORK FOR ME.........SEND ME A PM THRU THE FOURM.......

I have thirty + years in making blets of all styles. let me know what width that you require and I will give you a price and delivery date.

cbfinger@charter.net

I make wrestling belts if you still need it i can show several. wwe wwf ecw have several patterns.