Grunt

Randall Pouch for a Randall

Here are some pics of a sheath set I just completed for one of the guys in my platoon. The Randall knife belonged to his father who served as a Special Forces NCO, and the Tomahawk is in case he has to go "Old School" on some Jihadist in the Sandbox. radar.gifboogie.gif

Both sheaths are made of Wickett and Craig leather, dyed in Saddle Tan, and finished with Obenauffs LP. The loops on the side of the sheath as well as loop on the tomahawk cover were requested by the owner. The knife sheath is set for vertical or horizontal carry and will attach to web gear.

I am delivering it tomorrow. I hope he likes them. The sheath is probably the most complex sheath I have tried so far.coffee.gif

Ruizsetfront.jpg

Ruizsetback.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Nick

That's a good looking set Grunt! You need to make something like a carpenter's hammerhock for the tommy, maybe with a tie down braided on the end to strap the handle to the leg.

Real nice looking there Grunt, a nice set indeed.

Ken

I'm sure he's going to love the setup. Very nice work, I like the tomahawk cover. Excellent job.

Wow nice set Grunt! I keep trying to find the time to work on a tomahawk sheath for my Trailhawk, but I'm sure it won't compare to yours! I'm sure he will be very happy with both of them.

Warren

Very nice, Nick! I like the stone pouch on the front of the sheath. It's hard to beat a Randall and hawk when it hits the fan.

Great job on the sheath and cover. I'm sure your buddy will really like them too. Hell, I wish I was your buddy!

Randy