Sign in to follow this  
Chief31794

Barry King's Tools Are Absolutely Amazing

I'm pretty quick to come out here and complain when I don't like someone's service or products. I'm going to break the norm and offer some praise for a great supplier to leatherworkers. I have used Barry King's stamps for years and buy more from time-to-time. I just got my latest order of 4 additional stamps and one of them is a Basket Weave stamp (double rope), I've been doing more basket weave lately and decided to see if his were as good as the look on the advertisement on this site. They are better, it is phenominal how good they look and the impressions are spectacular. I was blown away about how much better they perform, then I remembered when I changed to his bevelers, thumbprints, lifters, and camo tools. All are head and shoulders above anything else I've used and I recommend them highly.

Chief

You said it all Chief...............Barry's tools are KING!!

I have to agree with the quality of his tools. I'm saving up to order more... although I learned my lesson against having it shipped directly to Canada! Duties are ouch... Good thing I have American family who visit often!

I find my carving quality has much improved since buying his tools (even in figure carving), and the bevelers have made the biggest difference.

Appreciate everyone speaking up.........It's like everything else; you get what you pay for but sometimes there's a temptation to spent less and hope for the best......Getting ready to buy some stamps and you all have convinced me to buy King! I don't think I will regret it post purchase.......

Thanks Again.