mdraft1

Greetings from west Michigan

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I live in west Michigan, Grand Rapids, to be exact. I have been dabbling with leather work for around two years. My primary interests include building bamboo fly rods, wicker creels, and fly wallets. I have used leather on rod cases, harnesses for the creels, and my wallets, although a bit spartan, are constructed from leather and fleece. I looking forward to familiarizing myself with this site and getting to know some folks.

Thanks,

Matt

Welcome mdraft1!

I haven't seen all that much fishin' stuff here, so I'm kinda excited to see some of your work.

I used to do a little fly tying back when, and I've thought about giving a go at a wallet, so....that just goes to show, newbie's and oldies learn from each other here....

Kick back and read as much as you can. This place rocks.

Welcome to the forum

Matt,

Welcome to a great forum with loads of both very talented as well as beginer folk. Really looking forward to seeing some of your work. Reading your post makes me want to make a fly wallet this evening.

Again, welcome,

Regis

Edited by Regis